Summer Solutions Mathematics K is for students who are entering 1st grade.
- 30 lessons of mixed review
- complete answer key
- sort objects by shape, size, and color
- spatial relationships
- relative position of objects: under, over, inside, outside, beside, etc.
- represent, read, and order numbers 0–20
- use a number line
- find missing numbers in a sequence
- identify and sort 2- and 3-dimensional figures
- units of time and tell time to the hour
- use a calendar
- identify money: penny, nickel, dime
- compare objects of different lengths, weights, and capacities
- use comparative terms: longer, shorter, heavier, lighter, more, fewer, greater, less than, equal to
- add to numbers 0–9
- subtract from numbers 0–10
- and more...
$16.99 each (plus tax where applicable)