Choosing the Appropriate Level of Summer Solutions:
For Summer Solutions Common Core Mathematics, English Grammar & Writing Mechanics, Problem Solving, Reading Comprehension, and Study Skills
Choose the level that corresponds with the grade level just completed. For example, if your child is just finishing 5th grade
, choose Level 5
Summer Solutions Pre-K Math and Language Arts
is intended for students who will enter kindergarten in the next school year.
For Original Summer Solutions Mathematics
- If your child has just completed kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade, choose the level of the grade just completed. For example, if your child is just finishing 3rd grade, choose Level 3.
- If your child has just completed 5th grade, choose Intermediate A.
- If your child has just completed 6th grade, choose Intermediate B.
- If your child has just completed 7th grade, choose Pre- Algebra.
- If your child has just completed 8th grade, choose Algebra I, Part A.
Refer to the Skill List for each title to see exactly what is covered in the book.
Note: If your children use Simple Solutions during the school year, purchase the SAME TITLE they are currently completing.
For example, if they are using Pre-Algebra in their classroom now, choose the Pre-Algebra Summer book.
Select the grade level that your child is completing to see all available products.